- Kathy’s a very talented Animal Communicator. She is intuitive, understanding, and sincere in her work, which makes her skills valuable to the animals and their people. It’s been a pleasure to be part of Kathy’s journey. – Anita Curtis (my teacher)
- Hi Kathy your communication with Bailey was right on! You are the most open mined communicator I have ever contacted. You freely offer information before I ever asked; I was so impressed with you! You have a wonderful gift and certainly put my mind at ease and my vet confirmed everything you told me. I was truly happy when you told me Bailey was not ready to leave us yet, and that he was still very happy and loves the company of the other dogs. After I spoke with you he really perked up. I will certainly be calling you again! Thank you so much, I’m putting your website on my favorites. – Bonnie G. [PA]
- Thank You for a great weekend! I have had only miraculous reports about the seminar, so you should be very proud. Now I have to just practice, practice, practice! Deepest thanks from me and the Garden State Dressage Society. – From the President of the GSDS, J. Allen
- Kathy my head is still spinning from the fabulous weekend workshop you conducted. Thank you so much you are a special lady. – Carol P. [N.C.]
- Hi Kathy Your communication with Bailey was right on! You are the most open minded communicator I have ever contacted. I was so impressed with you! You have put my mind at ease and my vet confirmed everything you told us. Thank you so much! – Bonnie G. [Pa. www.esrescue.org]
- What better way to spend your weekend than being in a room full of like minded people who are all learning how to communicate with their 4 legged friends.Thanks to Kathy’s guidance I learned to trust myself and ‘those feelings’ that I have had for years. It really is easier than you think. What an experience, quite the gift, definitely life changing. – L. Stark Jamestown, Ca. [Pet Vacations & Corgi Rescue]
- Over the years I have called upon Kathy George to communicate with my dogs and show horses. She has a natural ability to tap into the animal’s mind and give you insight into their thoughts and behaviors. Her services have proved most helpful to me when my trainers and myself had problems progressing with a horse’s training. She has also performed body scans on many finding sore spots that were missed by various vets. I highly recommend Kathy and her talents to all pet owners. With her intuitive communication skills you will get to know your pet on a deeper level and it will lead for numerous improvements in your relationship with them be it on a show/training or confidante/buddy levels. She turns non-believers into followers while closing the gap between human and animal communication. Kathy is bar none talented and gifted! – Josephine G. -N.Y.
- Thank you for the great read this morning of “Echo”! I was sitting with Mikayla as you talked with her and it was so fun to watch her reactions, and see her in awe of the accuracy of the things you mentioned. She teared up when you mentioned that Echo said “she’s my kid” and I think that describes them to a T! He truly takes care of her. I thought you’d enjoy this picture of the day they officially became a team . Thank you again for sharing your gift! Merry Christmas!
- I talked with Kathy this morning about my heart horse. She nailed it on the head with his personality just wanting to work and be given work. Anything and everything and wanted to work more! That isn’t where it really hits home and raises your hairs though.I have a mare I am take care of for a friend of mine. I found her Saturday after a bunch of rain had come in with her leg filleted open. We scoured the pastures for fences down or anything that could give us a culprit. On a whim during my session with Kathy I asked her to see if she could talk to this mare and ask her what she cut herself on so that we could make the pasture safer. With the image she sent to Kathy and Kathy explained to me… I went hunting in the pasture and found the culprit. Kathy said it was a stick about the size of my forearm sticking up out of the ground that almost looked like an old hitching post. This has really bothered me because this mare is so sweet and gentle she isn’t the type to get into a fight over the fence or act like a fool so for her to be injured with no culprit was sickening. This helps me and owners both settle a little knowing it was a freak thing and freak culprit.
- I had a reading with Kathy yesterday. What I got out of was so much more than I expected. Not only did she helped me communicate with my baby Oliver, I’ve also noticed (so has everyone else around us) that immediately after the reading, Oliver has been acting differently: he’s even more attentive, even more affectionate, and I honestly feel that our bond is stronger too. Can’t thank Kathy enough for this life-changing session. – Denise E-W
- Kathy was so easy to talk to. I asked her about my 4 horses to see if they were in pain, and one I have been having problems with overreacting. She gave me some very information about Bella that was very accurate. She forgets I am up there, she has a very short attention span. I have a plan of action to help her focus. I hope it works. Thank you Kathy! – Leala O.
- Well worth it – Battling some pain and a poor prognosis with my 4 year old dog – Kathy really helped ease my mind that he is still happy and feeling good! He acts okay but up until “chatting” with him I just didn’t know. I really appreciate Kathy’s humor how easy she was to talk to. Would definitely recommend her services! – Lexi S.
- Once again Kathy came to our rescue, talking with Dondi and me about the issues Dondi is having, keeping her from being her usual upbeat, energetic self. Dondi was calm, serene, and loving when I saw her later that afternoon, thankful, and grateful to Kathy and me, for listening to her. I am grateful to Kathy for sharing her wonderful abilities with the rest of us. Don’t delay–call Kathy today! I know I’ll be calling again in the future, for an update. – Mary M.
- Kathy was phenomenal communicating with our mares. She truly set our minds at ease with several issues we were having with one mare. The information she gave us will help us with making them comfortable. Telling us about our one small pony and her mindset was comical! Kathy was wonderful and we will be using her in the future! – Katey R.
- As always Kathy is so helpful with my problem children (my daughters rodeo horses) and is so nice during the calls. She is ALWAYS my go to when they have stumped me and don’t know what else to do. I truly appreciate the gift she has and thankful she chooses to share with us. – Nichole O.
- My time with Kathy was a most amazing experience. I have no doubt we were in a three way conversation. I got the answers I needed and our time spent only confirmed to me what a special horse he is. Kathy called him “noble” which describes him to a tee. I highly recommend this service. – Anne P.
- Kathy absolutely nailed it. I recently had to put one of my horses (my beloved Lena) down unexpectedly, which left my other horse (Diamond) alone in the pasture. Without giving Kathy any of the specifics, Kathy immediately told me that Diamond was sad because someone left him. It made my heart sink. Diamond is having a hard time and grieving just like I am. It made me so sad, but it also made me feel a closer bond to Diamond and I’m hoping we can both help each other through our grief. I’ve used Kathy several times in the past (usually helping me with issues I had with Lena) and she always came through for me and provided me with the answers that I needed. I can’t thank her enough. – Karen K.
- I call Kathy routinely to check in on my girls, and each time my jaw is floored. She’s always bringing my horses personalities with each phone call. Kathy is the translator for my animals and I, and there’s information she communicates that gives me no doubt she’s talking with my babies. If you want to laugh, cry and love you babies even more than what you thought was possible, then give Kathy a call. It’ll be beneficial to the emotional and physical well-being of your animals and to your relationship with your fur babies. And that’s priceless. – Tayla
- I am very pleased with my appointment with Kathy. It was my first time consulting with her and I was struck by her connection with my 2 year old dog, that I have had a year now, named Ranger. Basically, he does not like going to the vet and things have gotten worse instead of better. I felt like I needed some insight and a chance to address where he was coming from. Kathy explained to me that he asked her why he even has to go to the vet! And she explained to HIM why going to the vet matters to HIM….he has to be up to date on vaccinations to go to doggy daycare 3 days a week, which he LOVES. She also offered him some strategies, answered a few questions he had, and pegged his personality 100%. I felt she stayed very focused on Ranger and giving him what he needed. Highly recommend! – Mary Louise T.
- It was very enlightening. No doubt I’m a skeptic, but she knew things I didn’t tell her. I learned quite a bit that I intend to apply to our training, including some therapy techniques I hadn’t considered trying – Michelle S.
- As my first time with Kathy, I didn’t know what to expect, and I didn’t want to inundate her with questions. Friday was an emaciated slaughter bound horse slated for the next truck. I never told her he was a draft horse and she said he was let go because he couldn’t pull anymore. I asked if he would be ok walking in a parade. He told her he would be ok with it as long as its not too loud. Horses pulled up the rear and he was the perfect gentleman, actually posed for photos! She expressed to him this was his retirement home. Call me silly, but after the call and the parade, he just seems more settled here. Relaxed, happy and when I’m with him, he emanates a feeling of “HOME”. He nickered yesterday for the first time in the 30 days we’ve owned him. Thank you Kathy for easing his mind. He will chat with you again for sure. – Daniele S.
- Kathy is friendly, easy to talk to and her knowledge of horses helped translate what the horse is saying. We have had several sessions with Kathy to talk with different horses at different times and every single session has proved valuable. We have validated physical issues, confirmed the needs of the horse and rider and recently led us to a diagnosis that we had been trying to figure out for some time. She’s an important part of our horses team. – Amy R.
- I so enjoyed talking to Kathy! She was dead on with my horse Dusty. She put me at ease to know how he is feeling after EPM, where he came from and the funniest part is he has an ego and stubborn. Nailed it! But the best part, he is a good guy! All good to know as I have only had him for a year and a half. Kathy is funny and very personable. I will definitely call her again when I need some help! – Julie N.
- I was admittedly skeptical at first, but Kathy quickly erased my skepticism. She accurately described each of my pets personalities and quirks, with both historical tendencies and present personality traits. It was wonderful to be able to connect with my new horse and learn more about her, and to also check in with everyone else and ensure they are all happy and comfortable! Kathy’s remarks about my horses discomfort in her feet and pasterns was confirmed 1.5 hours later by x-rays with my vet (navicular changes and excess toe), which really blew me away! It gave me the confidence and reassurance that I am on the right path and have been making the right decisions for my little herd. I look forward to our next future session, and highly recommend Kathy’s services! – Michelle M.
- I consulted with Kathy concerning my horse who was at the emergency hospital for Potomac and had stopped eating and drinking. I also discussed my dog who among other things had decided 11pm was playtime. She told my horse if he ate and drank he could come home and my dog that 11pm is sleep time. That day my horse grazed all day and drank 4x the water he had the day before and my dog, at bedtime, went straight to the bed and to sleep. I am so grateful for Kathy and her connection to my animals. – Tiffany V.
- I was skeptical when I booked Kathy, but I was at the end of my rope trying to help my mare and her reviews were fantastic. Kathy was dead on with the issues that I had noticed and confirmed all of my thoughts on what was wrong. I learned my mare was still worried about losing control in an accident we had years ago and still was living it like it happened yesterday. Kathy gave me some options to try to help her. She also had a very funny chat with my gelding and had his personality down to a T. She told me that she had asked him to please let me be able to keep his forelock clean, previously he would do his best impersonation of a giraffe and go white eyed. I worried it was maybe related to past trauma, but nope, he’s just being a pest. I went out to the barn that evening, and my mare actually nickered at me and was engaged. She has not done that since before our accident, and it was a wonderful feeling. We had a great session just brushing and bonding again. My gelding was the biggest eye opener for me. When I pulled him out to brush him he started to lift his head up again, then sighed hugely and dropped his head back down slowly so that I could brush out his forelock. I was stunned. It’s always a fight trying to groom his head, and it finally wasn’t for the first time in 3 years. I will absolutely be booking again in a few months. – Allie
- Kathy is awesome! Very nice and funny! Kathy was able to direct me to where my horses were hurting and she was right on the spot. I immediately started working and focusing on those areas that my horses communicated to her as sore and they are already improving and moving much better. I still have work to do but the help and direction Kathy provided has saved me a lot of guess work and vet bills. It was a joy to talk with her as well about their personalities and their pasts. And, again, she was spot on. Thank you Kathy so much for helping me help my babies and confirming my suspicions of their past traumas. You have given me the opportunity to better help my babies both physically and mentally. I thank you for that! I will be calling again! – Brenda
- This phone call meant the world to me because my horses happiness is a first priority to me. I do my best to keep her happy and enjoy the sport that I love to do too. And I got my questions answered from Kathy. I like to think I have a great relationship with my horse, and getting that confirmation from someone else who’s able to communicate with my horse is unbelievable. My relationship with my horse is deeper after this experience and I gained more confidence in us as competitors. I will definitely make this apart of all my horses training programs. – Dana B.
- Kathy was an absolute joy to talk to. She got all 8 horse’s personalities perfectly. Got some pointers on things we need to do help manage their health and well being, better. Got some good laughs and a lot of validation. I will definitely be calling again in the future. – Tobi R.
- Talking with Kathy was easy and insightful. She perfectly described the personalities of our 3 dogs and confirmed the underlying cause of some of the behaviors we have been seeing. Our oldest dog is very nervous, especially around our large and goofy puppy. Since the appointment, the oldest is more relaxed and isn’t as intimidated by the puppy. – Nikki
From a forum- phone consultation experience:
I was not going to tell anyone except for the VERY few people that I did tell (my husband doesn’t know because I firmly believe he would think I definitely went off my rocker-lol) but I called Kathy. I called her about two weeks in to Grasshopper’s accident. I needed him to know that I loved him very much and that I was sorry and to please keep fighting. I knew we would talk about my other horses but he was the only reason I called.
I got on the phone with her, told her the information that she needed and then stayed silent (I was going to relay that information after I heard what she said). Immediately she said pain. She said he was hurting really really bad on his front right foot (that is the one that has the cast on it and the one that could end his life if we can’t get it to heal). I DID NOT TELL HER ANYTHING. He said he was trying to get better but it hurt really bad. She asked me if he was at a vet hospital. I said yes. She asked if I took him there. I said yes. She told me he knew he needed to be there.
And then she said he was saying he was sorry. He just kept saying he was sorry and that he was trying to fight. He said he knew I loved him and he loved me too. You can imagine there was nothing I could have said because I was in tears and pretty emotional.
I am not going to lie, I was a big skeptic and quite frankly I was just trying to find a way to feel better about the whole ordeal. We went through my other horses and what not and I am not going to go into those but it was pretty freaky what she communicated to me in that time frame. And honestly, it got me through a couple of those weeks.
Say what you want, but I am so very thankful I had this opportunity to go through this. I may never do it again but I needed this and Kathy was right on with everything that she told me with Grasshopper.
I think there is every reason to be a skeptic but I think there are a lot of reasons to not be one too.
From the Kathy George Animal Communications FaceBook Page:
- I have visited with Kathy 3 different times already on numerous animals of mine and every time has been an amazing and very insightful experience! From dealing with medical issues with horses to gaining insight into how they would prefer to be ridden to understanding if my very elderly dogs still have a good quality of life! I will continue to call Kathy and have these “talks” with my animals as I already feel like I am in a better position to understand and openly communicate with them myself! All I can say to someone that hasn’t experienced this before is to not be skeptical until you’ve tried and witnessed yourself! Thank you Kathy for all that you do because I can’t imagine that taking on others feelings and emotions even if it’s for a short time is very easy! – Alyssa A.
- I was very impressed! I was a little skeptical but she told me things about their personalities that no way could she have known that stuff! Right down to the little details about how they handled pressure and how they liked their living situations! It’s worth a shot for sure! – Stacy K.
- I will be the first to post YAY Kathy! So glad to reconnect! To anyone reading there is no one like this – on very limited information she always manages to knock my socks off with something she can’t possibly know and has actually changed behavior in some cases in one of my horses (I know its hard to believe but those that have witnessed have become believers!). For the last 5 years I have tried many others and finally gave up. Have been a client since 2002 and Kathy has never steered me wrong. To anyone who wishes they could talk to their pets, try this. – Helen M. – N.Y.
- This is LONG, it’s about four of my animals… On November 14th, Kathy spoke with me about my three horses and one of my two dogs. My main girl I felt was not really ‘right’ starting around September. I couldn’t tell what it was, but had wanted to try Kathy for some insight first. Well, let me just say how AMAZED and thankful I am. Kathy completely NAILED each horses personality and how their voices would be, I believe. She mentioned tummy, ovary, and then wait….no, then she was thinking Lymes. I had treated my mare for ulcers and that didn’t quite do it. Gave her raspberry leaf and have her on some supplements to help support her reproductive tract. But the real find was she was positive for Lyme! Kathy NAILED it. She was so spot on. She even knew how this not being at 100% would annoy Cookie too. LOL. We are almost done with three months of meds and Cookie is definitely feeling better and more herself. It will still be a long road for her to get to her top form again, but I am so thankful to Kathy.
She also totally pegged my one gelding as a sarcastic turd who sees children as playthings and does not see WHY he should allow people to ride him, what’s the point? Lol. Ah, thats my Rockstar Lucky. Saved him two hours before he loaded to slaughter at the kill buyers lot as a stallion. No worries, he has a safe and loving home for life, even if he only gets ridden once in a while. I kind of enjoy his attitude.
Benny, my sweet young Arab…he is so wanting to please and does not really understand why he’s in training, he can do all this stuff, he says. And he is, and is coming along beautifully! I cannot wait until I bring him back home on May 1st!
Last one and probably the most puzzling has been my old dog, Panzer. She got his voice right, so insulted when he said he feels ‘full’ and she asked him if he was fat. Hahaha, I am NOT FAT, he said. So very offended! The real issue…he’s SO thirsty, but can’t quench his thirst. Panzer had started drinking and peeing like crazy and we weren’t sure if it was age or something more. I didn’t feel he was ready to cross the bridge yet and was hoping Kathy could shed some light for me. Well, I scheduled him for the vet after Kathy’s visit, and after bloodwork and urine tests, it was narrowed down to two things. One of the two struck me. Diabetes insipidus! This rare illness is usually caused by a pituitary tumor and causes a dog to drink almost constantly. Their kidneys cannot hold the fluids and then they pee constantly, lose control often, and also have weakness and weight loss. The pee is so dilute, it is almost clear. When I heard this, I begged the vet to prescribe me the meds for it, even though we weren’t doing the CAT scans and other testing due to his age. Well, the meds worked IMMEDIATELY! My old man is sleeping through the night and back to drinking and peeing normally with NO ACCIDENTS! He is brighter and seems happy too!
So, if you weren’t sure about making an appointment, DO IT. It is worth every single penny you will spend. Kathy is a great lady and I am so thankful to her for her help. I plan to set up a follow up visit in a few months to check on the kids again! Sorry it took so long to post, but we literally JUST got the dog meds on Tuesday of this week. Final puzzle solved! – H. McLaren
The written property viewed on this website is protected by copyright. It is by express permission by the author, Kathy George, that it be copied, printed or any other form of distribution.